|I draw stuff eating other stuff. Feel free to enquire about commissions or trades (if your work is up to par with mine)|
|My Favourites List. Most likely containing Rouge the Bat pictures, Vore art, paw art, My character fan art and on occasion something off-beat that catches my eye.|
I'm feeling somewhat cynical. So here's a quiz I stole maliciously from Snowify
except mine has pessimistically funny but true answers.
1. Last hug: I honestly don't remember.
2. Last phone call: Yesterday, I was shout at a call centre at Sky because their shitty internet we pay for barely works.
3. Last text message: From sky broadband: how would you rate our service? If numbers like that would read replies, I'd send something quite foul to them.
4. Last song you heard: Torsofuck - Raped by Elephants I like this kind of music.
5. Last time you cried: When Rik Mayall died.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: No
7. Been cheated on: Most likely
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: No
9. Lost someone special: Nobody has been what I'd regard as "special" to me yet
10. Been depressed: for 7 years, but I got out of the slump and recovered
11. Pulled all-nighter: frequently, when a game needs beating or a picture needs done, or when I just can't be assed going to bed.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
13: There's no such thing as other colours
14: uuuuuuh... orange
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Gavin Mitchell, who plays Boaby in Still Game. He's really funny and we share a lot of old interests.
16. Fallen out of love: I'd say permanently, yes.
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes, would you like to see the video?
18. Met someone who changed you: My maths teacher. He changed me to the point where I just.... hated everybody.
19. Found out who your true friends were: No, I can't seem to hold on to people for very long.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: I see people doing it on twitter all the time. They either think I can't see them or don't care. I don't care enough to say or do anything.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: No. They're all across the pond, taken or male or a mixture of the three.
22.How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Currently 7, though I've met lots of folks from here at cons and stuff before.
23. How many kids do you want: To raise? none.
24. Do you have any pets: Cat. Ollie. He's probably my best buddy.
25. Do you want to change your name: No, I'm named after one of Scotland's finest guitarists. Why would I?
26. What did you do for your last Birthday: Had a meal out. And took £500 spending money to Glasgow and bought.... so much crap.
27. What time did you wake up today: 2:30pm
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Trophy Hunting on Metro 2033 Redux
29. Name something you cannot wait for: Hyrule Warriors next week. Still Game Live on the 30th (thanks again for the tickets Gavin) and Smash Bros on the 3rd October. Games are my life pretty much.
30. Last time you saw your mother: 5 minutes ago, I was skipping past her room to the toilet to drop what could only be described as king kong's finger in the bowl.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: My bad foot. It's chronic and I'm on the verge of hacking it off myself.
32. What are you listening to right now: Swede Mason - Well Bugger to You, You Beastly Bastard
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: A few, what a weird question
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: If you read this, not you. if you don't, you.
35. Most visited webpage: deviantART, YouTube and Efukt
36. Whats your real name: Bruce Watson
37. Nicknames: Bru
38. Relationship Status: Single, can't be assed to mingle
40. Male or female: Boyman
44. Write w/e you want here: I actually picked Bulbasaur
45. Long or short hair: long
46. Height: 5'10"
47. Do you have a crush on someone: Nah, I stopped having crushes years back. Really can't be bothered.
48. What do you like about yourself: My hair and tattoos
49. Piercings: 1, tongue bar. I had a Prince Albert in college but I stopped wearing it. Google at your own risk.
50. Tattoos: 6; Sonic Team Logo, Giygas (EarthBound) Vault-tec logo (Fallout) Screwattack (Metroid) Vault hunter logo (Borderlands) Halo of the Sun (Silent Hill)
51. Righty or lefty: Tighty Righty
53. First piercing: Tongue
54. First best friend: Rory
55.First sport you joined: Takewon-Do federation. Retired when I got a bad hernia and my foot just got too sore.
56. First vacation: Shit hole called Crete.
59. Eating: Not eaten today
60. Drinking: Apple and Blackcurrant diluted crap. Saving the IRN BRU for weekends now.
61. I'm about to: Resume doing this, because it doesn't look halfway done.
62. Listening to: Background music in Metro 2033 Redux
63. Waiting for: Dinner
64. Want kids: No. I fucking hate children with a passion.
65. Get married: Absolutely not. I enjoy my own company most of all.
66. Career: At this point, anything will do. Anything to earn enough to buy games.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: lips
68. Hugs or kisses: hugs
69. Shorter or taller: taller. Like... as big as a garage
70. Older or Younger: younger
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous human combustion
73. Sensitive or loud: I don't know if I like either. I like people to speak up sometimes, but then I like people to shut up.
74. Hook-up or relationship: hook-up, definitely.
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: I did in high school, but she went to my high school anyway.
77. Stole something for someone: Nope, they can bloody get it themselves.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: 20/20 vision
79. Hurt yourself: No. I talk my problems out with others without resorting to mutilating myself. Unless this question means; if I cut myself while slicing an onion or something, in which case yeah a few times. Clumsy me!
80. Broken someone's heart: Probably. Don't care
82. Been arrested: Nearly. I made pig noises near a policeman once and he went fucking mental.
83. Turned someone down: Just about every time someone asks me for a request. No... EVERY time someone asks me for a request.
84. Cried when someone died: Rik Mayall.
85. Fallen for a friend: No. I have mostly male friends.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: I don't really need to, I tend to be super lucky.
87. Miracles: Nooooo!
88. Love at first sight: No, that just screams "desperate"
89. Heaven: Atheist.
90. Santa Clause: Santa-Atheist.
91. Kiss on the first date: I don't even remember having a first date.
92. Angels?: No, seagulls maybe.
94. Had more than 1 boyfriend at a time: No. I'm straight anyway.
95. Did you sing today: Not today. I do stupid songs on Skype sometimes to make people laugh.
96. First person in your contacts: On my phone, the number labelled (in case of emergency) always appears at the top. So that.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: 2004. Things felt so... right back then. I had a lot more friends back then, and some of them hadn't left here and gotten their own lives and stuff. It was awesome. I was shit at drawing back then though.
98. The moment you would choose: Skyping with certain individuals who are no longer with us.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love: No, I just can't be assed anymore. Its something that never works for me. So I'm happy enough to spend the rest of my life by myself with my games. Sad, but fun~
I tag you, Bulbasaur!
If you wish to add me, tell me who you are and where you're from first as I tend to keep this to private friends and family only. So please no random adds.
"I'm 28 and don't care for most things."
Famous people I'm Good friends with:
Guy Cihi (Silent Hill 2)
Gregor Punchatz (DOOM)
Jun Senoue (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Gavin Mitchell (Still Game)
Midge Ure (Ultravox)
Derek Forbes (Simple Minds/Big Country)
Mark Brzezicki (Big Country)
Bruce Watson (Dad. Big Country)
Music that doesn't suck
Skyping with friends
Found Footage Movies
Sonic the Hedgehog
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Befriending people who work or have worked in the gaming industry
Pornography that's funnier than it is arousing
I don't like
Alcohol and alcohol drinkers
Team Fortress 2
Garry's Mod Screenshots
Memes quoted in real life
Unnecessary Multiple Accounts
Video Game fanbrats
Kphoria character builders
Hedgehog fan-characters with separated eyes
"I'm not into this, but you draw this so well!" comments.
Types and characteristics of people I dislike
Role players (anyone who tries to roleplay with me will be told off, any repeat offenders will be blocked outright)
People who think its hip to type every comment using text this small
People who give their characters Japanese names for no discernable reason
People who look too far into things
People who over-analyze things that are not there
People who talk about themselves all the time
People who weasel out of doing their half of an art-trade
People IMing or PMing me with walls of text which could easily be summarized in a few sentences
People who say they're depressed and/or lonely but they're really just bored
People who use and/or make bases
People who feel the need to remind me of what they look like by taking daily selfies
People who ask "how can you not like....?"questions
Current Residence: Dunfermline, Scotland
deviantWEAR sizing preference: XXXL
Favourite genres of music: Techno, Happy Hardcore, Rave, Trance, OSTs, Metal
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional W/Virtual Winows XP
Favourite cartoon character: Rouge the Bat
Personal Quote: "I don't care!"
Species: Long-eared bat
Abilities: Short flight
Strength: Very Weak
Weaknesses: Crippled right leg
Martial Status: Single
Hobbies: Video Games, Drawing and Film-making
Trivia: Hates footwear, loves music that chavs usually listen to, drinks a lot of water, addiction to painkillers.
Theme Song: Mary Elizabeth McGlynn - Love Psalm
Battle Theme: Swede Mason - Well bugger to you, you Beastly Bastard
Abilities: The ability to be a hedgehog fan-character without separated eyes. (Why is everyone doing that?)
Weaknesses: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Clean-freak.
Martial Status: Seems to be with anyone who pays Trowelhands to have the privilege.
Hobbies: Cleaning Pennies by licking them
Trivia: She was made purely because of the hype the remix from the Cillit Bang UK TV commercials brought. But I liked her that much, she stayed on.
Theme Song: JAKAZiD Ft Barry Scott - Cillit Bang
Battle Theme: JAKAZiD Ft Barry Scott - Cillit Bang (Visa Remix)
Name: Gregory Nutkin
Species: Ex-Human Bat
Abilities: Gunplay, transformation into alter-ego Charcoal under stress and/or anger
Weaknesses: Charcoal state is uncontrollable, kills friends and foes without prejudice
Martial Status: Single
Hobbies: Music Making for Club Rouge
Trivia: Was human before being chaos-controlled to another world. Dr Eggman transplanted his bran into the body of a anguished bat called Charcoal, whom was mourning the loss of his Sister, Kenda. Remnants of Charcoal broil to the surface of Coal's new body and often take over his judgement. Due to this, Coal suffers from accelerated aging. He dies aged 28 and never returns to his human state, as he desired.
Theme Song: Scott Brown - Fly With You
Battle Theme: Animetal USA - Ai Wo Torimodose!!
Abilities: Brute strength, contact with teeth and claws cause symptoms similar to venomous snake bites
Strength: Dangerously High
Weaknesses: His beloved sister, Kenda
Martial Status: N/A
Trivia: Originally a beloved and kind shaman in his village in the distant past, Charcoal and his sister, Kenda were very close. However when a time gate opened up by Dr Eggman crushed and killed Kenda, Charcoal went insane. His tears ran red and his heart turned black. Consumed by hatred for all known life, he was eventually dragged to the present by the Dr and had his memories transferred to a machine that will be used to wipe out all animal life in the distant future. His soul-less body is currently occupied by Coal.
Theme Song: Dethklok - Laser Cannon Deth Sentence
Battle Theme: Dethklok - The Galaxy